Teaching Skills, Methodology & Classroom Management
- You want to share in the significant role the Supplementary School is playing in children’s general education ?
- You are already teaching Arabic and want to develop your skills ?
- You want to start teaching Arabic and wish to develop your skills ?
To all of you, and in association with
we’re offering :
TRAINING + QUALIFICATION
Our aim is to consolidate and develop further your knowledge of Pedagogy and work with you towards growing as more confident teachers. Our key value of Excellence inspires our work and our Course contents hope to pass this contamination on to you.
COURSES ACCREDITED BY THE OPEN COLLEGE NETWORK
WITH A QUALIFICATION ON COMPLETION.
- To be a teacher working in a school or have a school willing to give you a number of sessions to teach as part of your portofolio of assessment.
- To have a minimum level of English, as Entry 3
- To be a native or near native Arabic speaker
- Can allocate 2 half days / week for self-study
- You can only join Course B if you have completed Course A, prior to registration
HOW IT WORKS
- You apply online for the course of your choice
- We assess your application and contact you
- We offer you a place or other advice if necessary
- We send you the offer formally
- You respond and pay your Registration Fee
- We send you a confirmation and the full Programme details.
- The courses are fully sponsored by Al Zaytuna School, participants do not pay for Course Fees, but for Registration Fee
- £70 (for Course A)
£40 (for Course B)