Home 2017-08-05T22:56:12+00:00
Border

ABOUT US

AL ZAYTUNA SCHOOL is an initiative to put to good use more than thirty eight years of classroom practice, language teaching and educational management. We want to give back as much as we can of the level of expertise we have been privileged to reach, in foreign language teaching in general and Arabic language in particular, which we have done continuously since 1990 in different contexts and settings in the UK.

Read more

For teachers of Arabic who practice in a context like the UK, in supplementary schools and others, and teach children who may or may not be fluent in the mother tongue of their parents, and other children who do not have the linguistic environment to help them, we offer Training Courses .

Read more

Whether you are a Supplementary School, operating weekends and offering Arabic along other subjects, or an Independent Fee paying School offering Arabic in your Curriculum, or a State English School already running or thinking of running Arabic classes,there is something we can give you to add value to your provision.

Read more

We are committed to working with schools and teachers who strive to offer a good quality teaching of Arabic. The demand is extensive and constant. Yet, the beneficiaries are in no position to afford the services they need ! We, therefore, expect them to contribute with 10% of the cost of services offered to them and we fundraise for the remaining 90%.

Read more

Learning Arabic for work, pleasure or personal development, we welcome you into an enriching experience to learn and explore the language and culture of 420 million people.

Read more

We offer English language classes in support of the Speakers of Other languages in general and Arabic speakers in particular. This is our contribution to help the non-English speaking communities to integrate and take active role in society.

Read more

CONTACT US

Join us for Updates